What is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
There’s a variety of Silverado bed sizes depending on which Chevy Silverado model you choose. If you’re confused about which truck bed size you need, Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc. is here to help you make the right choice for you on the job in Hartselle. Take a look at the Silverado bed sizes.
Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
Like last year, there are seven Chevy Silverado trim levels available with varying bed and cab configurations to suit working in Hanceville. The bed sizes are:
- Regular Cab, Long Bed: 98.18 inches with a cargo volume of 89.1 cubic feet
- Double Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.1 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Short Bed: 69.92 inches with a cargo volume of 62.9 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.7 cubic feet
These truck bed sizes paired with the Silverado’s powerful engine options lead to a maximum payload capacity of up to 2,280 pounds.
About the Chevy Silverado Bed Size
The Chevy Silverado bed has been completely redesigned and restructured for the 2021 model year. Here are a few of the amenities Decatur drivers should be prepared to enjoy:
- The all-new Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six functions that allow for easier truck bed access, enhanced loading ability, and it can even function as a standing workstation when you have paperwork to manage. It can be activated via two buttons on the truck, or remotely through the key fob.
- All-new Cargo Bed View camera
- LED lighting
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market – up to 20% more than the competition
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- Conveniences like the 120-volt outlet, available lighting, and large footwells
Check Out Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes at Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.!
When you’re ready to compare the Silverado truck bed sizes in person, contact Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc., and our friendly staff will gladly prepare the trucks you’d like to see. If you know it’s time to buy and all that’s left is deciding which of the Silverado bed sizes is right for you, get a jump start on the buying process when you apply for financing in advance and check out our blog page for more vehicle information.
More from Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.
The first ever all-electric Chevy Equinox is an exceptionally designed model, with all of the capabilities Hartselle drivers could want from an SUV. It’s accessible to all kinds of shoppers in the area, and enabled by the Ultium Platform, provides the total package to its drivers. The 2024 Chevrolet Equinox EV has an extremely…
The Chevy Trailblazer is a popular SUV that’s always ready for an adventure in Hartselle and Hanceville, and the new color palette will help you arrive anywhere in style! So, what are the 2023 Chevy Trailblazer colors? That depends on which of the three trim levels has caught your eye. So whether you’re looking for…
If you love the power and capability of a full-size truck on Hartselle streets, you might be surprised to learn that you can get similar power with fewer stops in the new Chevy Silverado EV! But you’re going to want to know more about the 2024 Chevy Silverado EV range before you make the…