What is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
There’s a variety of Silverado bed sizes depending on which Chevy Silverado model you choose. If you’re confused about which truck bed size you need, Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc. is here to help you make the right choice for you on the job in Hartselle. Take a look at the Silverado bed sizes.
Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
Like last year, there are seven Chevy Silverado trim levels available with varying bed and cab configurations to suit working in Hanceville. The bed sizes are:
- Regular Cab, Long Bed: 98.18 inches with a cargo volume of 89.1 cubic feet
- Double Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.1 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Short Bed: 69.92 inches with a cargo volume of 62.9 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.7 cubic feet
These truck bed sizes paired with the Silverado’s powerful engine options lead to a maximum payload capacity of up to 2,280 pounds.
About the Chevy Silverado Bed Size
The Chevy Silverado bed has been completely redesigned and restructured for the 2021 model year. Here are a few of the amenities Decatur drivers should be prepared to enjoy:
- The all-new Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six functions that allow for easier truck bed access, enhanced loading ability, and it can even function as a standing workstation when you have paperwork to manage. It can be activated via two buttons on the truck, or remotely through the key fob.
- All-new Cargo Bed View camera
- LED lighting
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market – up to 20% more than the competition
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- Conveniences like the 120-volt outlet, available lighting, and large footwells
Check Out Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes at Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.!
When you’re ready to compare the Silverado truck bed sizes in person, contact Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc., and our friendly staff will gladly prepare the trucks you’d like to see. If you know it’s time to buy and all that’s left is deciding which of the Silverado bed sizes is right for you, get a jump start on the buying process when you apply for financing in advance and check out our blog page for more vehicle information.
More from Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.
Not only is the 2021 Chevy Silverado rugged and capable, it’s also stylish. The Chevy Silverado color options for Hartselle drivers range from sophisticated neutrals to expressive brights, while the interior features comfortable, relaxing tones. Take a look at the Chevrolet exterior colors, interior options, and features with Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc., then start the hard part:…
With the ability to handle 4,500 pounds, the 2021 Chevy Blazer towing capacity is excellent for Hartselle outdoor adventurers who are looking for a vehicle that can handle a camper, boat or trailer of recreational vehicles. While the Chevy Blazer towing capabilities are impressive, it’s enhanced by plenty of innovative features offered only by…
The Chevy Equinox has been a driver favorite in Hartselle for years, thanks to its fuel efficiency, sporty style, and the comfortable and sophisticated Chevy Equinox interior. Well-equipped and spacious with seating for five, the Equinox is great for families and singles looking for a great way to make their Hanceville drives. Take a…